Compare EY vs Nielsen BETASee how working at EY vs. Nielsen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Nielsen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Nielsen scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Nielsen.
- EY had 3,059 more reviews than Nielsen that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
- EY had 215 more reviews than Nielsen that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Nielsen for more than a year
Great company culture that helps you learn and grow. Senior management is very easy to approach and all the teams are very proficient at their work. Allows work from home and flexible working as well.
Nothing is a con, you may work for long hours sometimes to meet deadlines but that is compensated with management's appreciation and other efforts to reward your hard work.