Compare Eames Consulting Group vs Oliver James BETASee how working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Oliver James compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Oliver James. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eames Consulting Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Oliver James scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Oj" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver James.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver James.
I have been working at Oliver James full-time for more than 5 years
Fast paced entrepreneurial business that allows employees to develop alongside the business. Constant opportunities for change and transformation, while allowing input from teams to develop... systems and service. Clear pathway for progression, with expectations and objectives clearly defined and measured. Rewarded when met, not a culture of moving the goal posts. OJ do what they say they will. Opportunity to develop skills with training, both by internal and external providers. OJ allows the flexibility to create your own career plan. They help you identify your strengths and allow you to develop your role around these areas/ areas of interest. Now have flexibility to work from home which allows me to have a better work life balance.
The business moves at a fast pace, if you are not willing to work hard then you may be left behind.
Advice to Management
Continue to allow your employees to take up roles and opportunities that come along with the business progression and growth! Would love the endlessly filled soft drink fridge to make a comeback!