Compare Eames Consulting Group vs Third Bridge BETASee how working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Third Bridge compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eames Consulting Group vs. Third Bridge. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eames Consulting Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Third Bridge.
- "Management team" was the most mentioned Con at Eames Consulting Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Third Bridge.
I have been working at Third Bridge full-time for less than a year
Good HR policies and practices Collaborative and Supportive work environment Good paymasters Senior management is open to receiving feedback from employees
None. In case of issues that arise, they get resolved internally.