Compare Eaton Vance vs Putnam Investments BETASee how working at Eaton Vance vs. Putnam Investments compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eaton Vance vs. Putnam Investments. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Eaton Vance scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Eaton Vance had 6 more reviews than Putnam Investments that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Putnam Investments had 4 more reviews than Eaton Vance that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Upward mobility" was the most mentioned Con at Eaton Vance.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Putnam Investments.
I have been working at Eaton Vance for less than a year
Even with COVID, the company and my boss were incredibly friendly and reachable. People around the firm were willing to talk to me and answer questions, and treated me as an equal member of the team.
The intern/co-op activities didn't really help you to get to know the other interns and co-ops, but I imagine it'll be a better experience after COVID.