Compare Edward Jones vs The N2 Company BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. The N2 Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. The N2 Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Edward Jones scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- The N2 Company scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Edward jones" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Residents" was the most mentioned Pro at The N2 Company.
- "Financial advisor" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Publication" was the most mentioned Con at The N2 Company.
I have been working at The N2 Company full-time for more than 8 years
If you follow the program and work hard, you'll achieve your goals. N2 offers plenty of support and continued education. The opportunity with N2 offers the ability to give back to the community in... various ways while also creating a steady and unlimited income potential for yourself. There are so many little and big perks in this role that add to the value immensely too.
You have to be a self starter and highly motivated on your own. Nobody is hovering over you to make sure you do the work. You have to be willing to be vulnerable and sometimes ask for help. You... have to be willing to learn and grow even when it's not always easy. You must be tough and have grit and do the grunt work to get started. None of these are actual cons to me, nor are they to other successful business owner. Owning a business is not as easy as it looks, so you better be up for it and have the mental stamina to keep pursing. It's worth it and pays off in the long term but it's not for everyone.
Advice to Management
1. Keep learning how to be better than yesterday 2. Hold on tight to the good people that we have that put their hearts into their work each day both in the field and at the home office. 3. Franchise... owners rely on the home office as much as the home office relies on the franchise owners. We need each other and it's important to always learn about the opposite perspective to do better and to grow together.