Compare Edward Jones vs Western Financial Group BETASee how working at Edward Jones vs. Western Financial Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Edward Jones vs. Western Financial Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Western Financial Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Home office" was the most mentioned Pro at Edward Jones.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Western Financial Group.
- "Door knocking" was the most mentioned Con at Edward Jones.
- "Head office" was the most mentioned Con at Western Financial Group.
I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for more than 10 years
Benefits, atmosphere. Western really cares about their employees.
Not specific to Western Financial Group, the insurance industry has been going through a lot of changes recently which can make it challenging.
Advice to Management
Your doing a great job!