Compare Emirates vs Charterhouse Partnership BETASee how working at Emirates vs. Charterhouse Partnership compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Emirates vs. Charterhouse Partnership. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Emirates scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Charterhouse Partnership scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Emirates.
- "Dubai" was the most mentioned Pro at Charterhouse Partnership.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Emirates.
- "Commission structure" was the most mentioned Con at Charterhouse Partnership.
I have been working at Emirates full-time
1. Organized 2. Up to date with regards to Technology 3. Multi Culture & Multi Lingual Work Force 4. Exposure to Global Culture
Yet to find con's for working here.
Advice to Management
I worked at Charterhouse Partnership full-time
Dubai as a city is a great spot Charterhouse can be a gateway to start working in Dubai and to understand the better companies out there.
Turnover. It's almost famous amongst other recruitment companies in Dubai for the amount of turnover it has had, with many consultants in Dubai having arrived with Charterhouse and then left after... a few months (to another agency). It has a very political, almost nasty culture. There seem to be a lot of clients that just refuse to work with Charterhouse now due to historical issues, so can be tough to get business.
Advice to Management
Honestly, I think there should be a change in management. There's a clique at the top which can do no wrong, which makes the average consultant feel like a second class citizen.