Compare Enterprise vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bank of America scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Enterprise.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Enterprise.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year
1)Good hike 2) Infrastructure 3) Co curricular and social activities 4)Good work culture 5) Management is Good
Sometimes work hours get extended. But that depends project to project.