Compare Envysion, Inc. vs Stonebridge Companies BETASee how working at Envysion, Inc. vs. Stonebridge Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Envysion, Inc. vs. Stonebridge Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Envysion, Inc. scored higher in 7 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Stonebridge Companies scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Envysion" was the most mentioned Pro at Envysion, Inc..
- "Corporate office" was the most mentioned Pro at Stonebridge Companies.
- "Envysion" was the most mentioned Con at Envysion, Inc..
- "Stonebridge" was the most mentioned Con at Stonebridge Companies.
I worked at Stonebridge Companies full-time for more than 3 years
I was fortunate to work with a group of people that handled the hotel as a team, achieved goals, and a leader who had our back against the questioning of upper management. Great learning experience... and a job for which I could pass through and gain skillsets for my future.
Upper management created stressed and fearful mid level leadership which led to team toxicity (not where I worked but other hotels I assisted), and refused or was unable to provide the resources for... foundation level workers to do their job well and serve the guests up to franchised brand standards. Pay was lower than the cost of living in the area and barely par for higher level positions; it was upwards of 24% below similar positions in the area. High staff turnover. No work-life balance.
Advice to Management
I know that there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes in upper management, these are just the reflections of a human that has found a company with a less toxic nature, better pay, and support for... all levels of staff.