Compare Epsilon vs Marvist Consulting BETASee how working at Epsilon vs. Marvist Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Epsilon vs. Marvist Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Epsilon scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Marvist Consulting scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Epsilon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Epsilon.
I have been working at Epsilon full-time for more than a year
1. Good package 2. Cutting edge tech stack. 3. Work life balance is good in most of the product teams 4. Supportive colleagues and management 5. Good employee benefits 6. Higher management is very... good. 7. Cool office infrastructure
1. Sometimes work life balance will go out on the toss. 2. Too many meetings (Few of them can be avoided)
I worked at Marvist Consulting full-time for more than a year
There are a few things that are good about Marvist: - Small company - you get both professionalism and personal connection. Not lost in a big sea as with the big offshoring companies - For... analysts this is great company - Founder was a new product development manager in a Fortune 500 company. So always looking to research and improve things - Disciplined and systematic company. If you do your job well, then they will not interfere. - If you are struggling with quality or speed, then your work is examined in detail and suggestions are given to improve. - Company know what makes someone productive in a job - they will guide you and help you pick up the skill - Job roles are better than the typical outsourcing roles in MNC companies - which are mostly low end or procedural jobs that US employees don't want to do I left because, there was opportunities abroad that I wanted to pursue. Maybe will join back, when I permanently move back to India.
- Expect you to have an employee mindset, take responsibility and do good work
Advice to Management
Continue to keep listening and asking for employee opinion. Hyderabad needs companies like yours.