Compare Expedia Group vs Booking.com BETASee how working at Expedia Group vs. Booking.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Expedia Group vs. Booking.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Expedia Group scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Booking.com scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Expedia Group had 143 more reviews than Booking.com that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Expedia Group.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Booking.com.
I have been working at Booking.com full-time for more than 3 years
1) Work Life Balance 2) Lots of Opprtunities to Travel to different places 3) Great work culture, office like Family
I believe we must be able to move faster than competition, which can be difficult sometimes since we are a large company.
Advice to Management
Think Global, but act Local. We also need to have products that are locally relevant, such as festive deals that apply not only to Global Customers, but also to local ones. Domestic travel in our... Country is more than inbound, therefore to accelerate faster, we need this.