Compare FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs Ford Motor Company BETASee how working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. Ford Motor Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. Ford Motor Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 31 more reviews than FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 157 more reviews than FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 36 more reviews than FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time for less than a year
A place where you can enjoy life without any expectation from them.
Completely unorganized organization. No process. Different rules for different individuals. HR doesn't have any value or role to play. Salary part - band between same designation is very big. No... career growth or career path at the first place. No proper appraisal cycle. No individual job responsibilities or accountability.
Advice to Management
Nothing they can do to improve. It will take a decade to improve if they wish to be on par with other process oriented organization.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time for less than a year
Stressfree work environment, best support from seniors, no hierarchy
No cons as of date