Compare FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs Volkswagen Group of America BETASee how working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. Volkswagen Group of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles vs. Volkswagen Group of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Volkswagen Group of America scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles had 74 more reviews than Volkswagen Group of America that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles had 127 more reviews than Volkswagen Group of America that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time for less than a year
A place where you can enjoy life without any expectation from them.
Completely unorganized organization. No process. Different rules for different individuals. HR doesn't have any value or role to play. Salary part - band between same designation is very big. No... career growth or career path at the first place. No proper appraisal cycle. No individual job responsibilities or accountability.
Advice to Management
Nothing they can do to improve. It will take a decade to improve if they wish to be on par with other process oriented organization.
I have been working at Volkswagen Group of America full-time for more than 3 years
Great opportunities, good salary and perks
I do not see disadvantages