Compare FIITJEE vs University of the West of England BETASee how working at FIITJEE vs. University of the West of England compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FIITJEE vs. University of the West of England. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- University of the West of England scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at FIITJEE.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at University of the West of England.
- "Salary deduction" was the most mentioned Con at FIITJEE.
- "Lectures" was the most mentioned Con at University of the West of England.
I worked at FIITJEE full-time for more than 8 years
Any company which works for a longer period of time in any field became organised and having load of experience or expertise in that field. Ofcourse FIITJEE make me tonleaen a lot.
Work is worship so we should not criticise n the company in which we have worked.
Advice to Management
Human management is the only key to success as tata.
I worked at University of the West of England part-time for less than a year
Professional environments builds up with carer goals schedules for events were organised
no cons It was a brilliant experience