Compare Facebook vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for more than a year
Colleagues and their drive The culture of the business - especially for a corporate FTSE100 business Dynamic handling of situations Opportunity to get involved in areas of the business that... matter to each individual Auto Trader's drive to be inclusive
Lots and lots of meetings The excuse 'that's just Auto Trader' when perhaps there should/could be more adaptability
Advice to Management
Particularly over the course of the last few months, Auto Trader and the leadership team clearly worked tirelessly to ensure staff could retain their jobs. So while we have had a pay freeze, it does... mean that they haven't had to make redundancies and, in a time where job security is wavering, we are lucky and thankful to have retained our positions working for a business which does care. Internal communications have also been brilliantly informative and I feel we've been taken on a journey with the OLT, and for that I am thankful.