Compare Facebook vs Groupon BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Groupon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Groupon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Groupon scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for less than a year
1.Work life balance 2.Employee friendly organization 3.Cares for their employees 4.Huge employee benefits 5.Supportive supervisors
As I was recruited in the time of lockdown and WFH culture couldn't find any cons.