Compare Facebook vs Metaswitch BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Metaswitch compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Metaswitch. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Metaswitch scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Metaswitch.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Company house" was the most mentioned Con at Metaswitch.
I worked at Facebook full-time for less than a year
Facebook is the best place for growth in career. Will get the opportunity to meet interactive personality.
As per now my employment duration is less, so i dont have any problem with the company.
I have been working at Metaswitch full-time for less than a year
Supportive, team based structure of company. Very good work-life balance (no pressure / obligation to do overtime, relatively flexible working hours). For that reason job is pretty low stress too.
Not diverse at all. Out of ~37 grads more than 30 were white male.
Advice to Management
Some serious changes need to be made in the recruitment process!