Compare FactSet vs Priceline.com BETASee how working at FactSet vs. Priceline.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FactSet vs. Priceline.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FactSet scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Priceline.com scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- FactSet had 402 more reviews than Priceline.com that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- FactSet had 34 more reviews than Priceline.com that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Priceline.com full-time for more than a year
Modern stack and innovation is being promted.
This is a bit of over structuring with very strict boundaries that kind of limits ones ability to grow.
Advice to Management
Please let go of culture mine and yours and concentrate a bit on ours. Teams should not have to fight for access if they want to innovative.