Compare Fareportal vs Awign Enterprises BETASee how working at Fareportal vs. Awign Enterprises compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fareportal vs. Awign Enterprises. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Awign Enterprises scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Fareportal.
- "Awign" was the most mentioned Pro at Awign Enterprises.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Fareportal.
- "Stipend" was the most mentioned Con at Awign Enterprises.
I have been working at Fareportal full-time for more than 3 years
* I never feel work pressure due to helping team members and seniors, if you stuck anywhere they will help you out. * Anyone can share there problem directly with HR teams and they take action... quickly on that. * There is lots of learning opportunity and no any restriction to implement new technology for new development or migration of old code. * Fareportal appreciate the employees and recognize there work time to time.
Appraisal slab should be different as per employee Band. Currently Fareportal distributing appraisal from 0-15% only, so it should be higher as per employee band and performance.
Advice to Management
I haven't much idea about other teams but Air(XML) team has best work culture due to best management from top to bottom like Nikunj Dhawan, Deepak Kaushik, Khalid, Sapam, Pravin. I also worked with... Operation team they are also very nice and cooperative. My personal experience is very nice with this company, Mr. Deepak Kaushik & Mr. Abhishek Srivastava is very friendly and polite person so anyone can share there problems/suggestions with them.