Compare Fidelity Investments vs Goldman Sachs BETASee how working at Fidelity Investments vs. Goldman Sachs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fidelity Investments vs. Goldman Sachs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity Investments.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years
Good compensation, company perks like cab facility, WFH, insurance and leaves
time to market for feature is slow, networking is important than talent and skills to grow.
Advice to Management
Leaders to be proactive in identifying talent and retaining them. Identify right talent within team and differentiate between individuals who have impactful work and others who manage things by being... a bridge without adding value.