Compare Fidelity Investments vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Fidelity Investments vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fidelity Investments vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,062 more reviews than Fidelity Investments that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
- "Sales goals" was the most mentioned Con at Wells Fargo.
I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years
Good work life balance Good gradual hikes Fun to work Lot of learning and trainings Free transport and sodexo vouchers provided
More number of meetings else it's best company to work always