Compare First Republic Bank vs ICICI Bank BETASee how working at First Republic Bank vs. ICICI Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at First Republic Bank vs. ICICI Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- First Republic Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at First Republic Bank.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank had 485 more reviews than First Republic Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at First Republic Bank full-time for more than a year
1. Cafe is good and offers cheap meals
1. There is a tendacy to promote directors and managers who are completely incompetent and discourage other employees from growing. 2. The management is shameless when it comes to showing... favoritism to their favorite employees and this select group of favorites is allowed to say demeaning things to other employees. 3. Managers are known to engage in unethical banking practices under the pretense of “helping” wealthy clients and fulfilling their demands. 4. Sadly, many good hardworking people are leaving this bank because of severely poor management skills of the upper management. 5. Directors and managers engage in spreading gossip across the office and creating highly toxic work environment. The management also restricted overtime pay of the employees which caused some people to work for less pay than they deserved. However, later the management profusely denied making people work for no pay.
Advice to Management
Your directors and managers engage in highly unethical practices and this problem is bigger than you can imagine.