Compare Flipkart vs Auto Trader UK BETASee how working at Flipkart vs. Auto Trader UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Flipkart vs. Auto Trader UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Flipkart scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Auto Trader UK scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Flipkart.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Auto Trader UK.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Flipkart.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Auto Trader UK.
I have been working at Auto Trader UK full-time for less than a year
Made to feel incredibly welcome Detailed training period before starting role Opportunity to meet people across the business Successful company with good benefits Flexible working Get to work... in different teams over 2 years
Very sales focused, not massively clear on application process Looks like the bulk of the scheme is spent on the telephone Customers sound hostile and don’t want to speak to Autotrader Learning... the ropes whilst working from home is challenging but unavoidable
Advice to Management
Make the telephone and sales part of the role clearer on the application