Compare Ford Motor Company vs Rocket Companies BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Rocket Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Rocket Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rocket Companies scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 127 more reviews than Rocket Companies that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Rocket Companies had 106 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Rocket Companies had 172 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time for more than 5 years
- Great salary - Good Benefits - Cares about their employees
- Promotion scales are tricky to navigate - Can be locked into career path, little room to broaden
I worked at Rocket Companies
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.