Compare Ford Motor Company vs Quicken Loans BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Quicken Loans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Quicken Loans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 102 more reviews than Quicken Loans that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Quicken Loans had 97 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Quicken Loans had 150 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.