Compare Ford Motor Company vs Toyota North America BETASee how working at Ford Motor Company vs. Toyota North America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ford Motor Company vs. Toyota North America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ford Motor Company scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Toyota North America scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Ford Motor Company had 75 more reviews than Toyota North America that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Ford Motor Company had 74 more reviews than Toyota North America that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Toyota North America had 2 more reviews than Ford Motor Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Ford Motor Company full-time for more than 5 years
- Great salary - Good Benefits - Cares about their employees
- Promotion scales are tricky to navigate - Can be locked into career path, little room to broaden
I have been working at Toyota North America full-time for less than a year
Leaders make an effort to embody the company values, they aren't just words printed on banners. Most leaders understand the importance of schedule flexibility so you can have a healthier work/life... balance. The benefits and perks are great.
Sometimes corporate structure is disorganized and scattered, you have to inherently know who the right product owners are and loop them in when working on a project, otherwise you may end up isolated... and take on most of the work by yourself.
Advice to Management
Practice Genchi Genbutsu, centralize methods of support