Compare Four Seasons Health Care vs Boots BETASee how working at Four Seasons Health Care vs. Boots compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Four Seasons Health Care vs. Boots. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Boots scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Lovely residents" was the most mentioned Pro at Four Seasons Health Care.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Boots.
- Boots had 57 more reviews than Four Seasons Health Care that mentioned "Poor management" as a Con.
I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year
Lots of support is given from the Senior Leadership Team and they listen to issues and act upon quickly
I do not have any cons at present
I worked at Boots full-time for more than 5 years
Best place to work with ..learnt a lot ..had a great team at both lupset and chimes.
- Didn't get enough salary hike and a package. -in 2010, I was told that company will sponsor me working visa (Tier 2) and because of that I didn't find a new job .. in 2011, I was told that they... can't sponsor the visa due to frequent changes in government rules. I would be there by this time if the company had sponsored me the visa or they would have informed me earlier (I could have joined other organisations) and I didn't have to return to my home country after spending lot of money in completing master's.
Advice to Management
Use carrot theories for right employees or don't commit something to employees which you can't give..if you do so then you are playing with someone's career. Anyway that was lesson for me ..... Fortunately, I got a job in drug safety in my home country and got a chance to work with all big pharma companies.