Compare GQR Global Markets vs PageGroup BETASee how working at GQR Global Markets vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GQR Global Markets vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GQR Global Markets scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- PageGroup scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Gqr" was the most mentioned Pro at GQR Global Markets.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at PageGroup.
- PageGroup had 163 more reviews than GQR Global Markets that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at GQR Global Markets full-time for less than a year
-High percentage commission and uncapped. -Company sponsored events & trips -Great company culture, diversity, staff that are a breath of fresh air -Learning and Development is amazing here- they... train you for a couple weeks and do follow up coaching and shadow sessions to make sure you are being the best you can -You are given the tools you need to succeed for recruitment -Surrounded by the best in the staffing industry honestly. -Everyone is a top performer, which was very surprising -Promotions are merit based - The company will provide you with any device you need to work from home including a rolling chair and standing desk
-KPIs are monitored and released daily from talk times and # of phone calls, to meetings about your commitments for the week. Can come off a bit as micromanaging but is probably done because we are... all working remote. -When booking candidates, the cost of background checks and fingerprinting comes out of your commission, can really suck especially if the staff drops out -Sometimes your team lead can be very busy, but your surrounding team will be right there to lean back on -You have to make a presentation before each promotion - A lot of staff have VP in their titles, can get a bit confusing
Advice to Management
None for now