Compare Genentech vs Seagen BETASee how working at Genentech vs. Seagen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Genentech vs. Seagen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Genentech scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Seagen scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Genentech.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Seagen.
- Genentech had 63 more reviews than Seagen that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I have been working at Genentech full-time for more than 3 years
-Surrounded by brilliant, literally world-class colleagues -Management, teams, and colleagues always trying to make the company a better place to work -Meaningful, challenging work, -Great work-life... balance and support resources -Compensation is consistently above market -A culture of radical candor and soliciting feedback
-Large organization can make decision-making slower, though it is well-reasoned and well thought out -Hiring process is slow, but does result in high quality colleagues
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on what the company does best, continue to innovate and solicit feedback
I have been working at Seagen full-time
Opportunity to work on novel ADC technology.
Clinical Scientist structure still in process of alignment.