Compare Genentech vs Seagen BETASee how working at Genentech vs. Seagen compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Genentech vs. Seagen. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Genentech scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Seagen scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Genentech.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Seagen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Genentech.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Seagen.
I have been working at Seagen full-time for more than 3 years
agile, focused on patients, leaders that advocate, growth potential, professional development supported
As in all regulatory jobs, there is often a lot of work that requires above and beyond 40 hour work weeks. But it's all worth it when we can get products to patients quicker.
Advice to Management
Do your best to keep the current innovative biotech culture.