Compare General Mills vs Kellogg Company BETASee how working at General Mills vs. Kellogg Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Mills vs. Kellogg Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Mills scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- General Mills had 236 more reviews than Kellogg Company that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Kellogg Company had 65 more reviews than General Mills that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at General Mills full-time for more than a year
General Mills doesn't put a lot of unnecessary pressure on employees, mental health and work life balance is taken in to consideration for everyone.
None that I can think of
I worked at Kellogg Company full-time for more than 5 years
1. Opportunity to grow 2. Talent Development 3. Strong on values
Investment in brands needs to be augmented
Advice to Management
Invest more in brand building