Compare General Mills vs PepsiCo BETASee how working at General Mills vs. PepsiCo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Mills vs. PepsiCo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Mills scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- PepsiCo scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Mills.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at PepsiCo.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at General Mills.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at PepsiCo.
I have been working at General Mills full-time for more than a year
General Mills doesn't put a lot of unnecessary pressure on employees, mental health and work life balance is taken in to consideration for everyone.
None that I can think of
I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year
1. Great culture 2. Amazing growth story for the organisation, which Cascades down to individuals. 3. Fast decision making. 4. Right authority. 5. Great benefits- WFH, Child care leaves etc
1. Sometimes long working hours.