Compare General Motors (GM) vs Quicken Loans BETASee how working at General Motors (GM) vs. Quicken Loans compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Motors (GM) vs. Quicken Loans. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Quicken Loans scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Motors (GM).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Quicken Loans.
- Quicken Loans had 101 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Quicken Loans had 144 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Quicken Loans
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.