Compare General Motors (GM) vs Rocket Companies BETASee how working at General Motors (GM) vs. Rocket Companies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at General Motors (GM) vs. Rocket Companies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- General Motors (GM) scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Rocket Companies scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at General Motors (GM).
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Rocket Companies.
- Rocket Companies had 120 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Rocket Companies had 160 more reviews than General Motors (GM) that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Rocket Companies
1. Excellent work life balance 2. Opportunities to shadow other teams 3. Multiple events are organized for interns 4. Good technical teams 5. A lot of benefits for full-time employees
The only con of the internship program is the low internship salary rate. It does not meet the industry standards at all. No demarcation between graduate and undergraduate interns.
Advice to Management
The management should work on restructuring the compensation policies so that it attracts better talented candidates from all across the country.