Compare Genesys vs Strata Decision Technology BETASee how working at Genesys vs. Strata Decision Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Genesys vs. Strata Decision Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Genesys scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Strata Decision Technology scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Genesys.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Strata Decision Technology.
- "Daly city" was the most mentioned Con at Genesys.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Strata Decision Technology.
I have been working at Genesys full-time for less than a year
Great environment Easy recruitment Competitive salary Friendly people Work life balance Good benefits Flexibility More to learn
I don't see any cons
I have been working at Strata Decision Technology full-time for more than 5 years
Strata is very focused on growing the skills and careers of current employees. The business is growing 20-30% per year. With this growth, plus the development of new modules, bringing in new... functionality such as advanced analytics and building new services, there are always new roles and new types of roles opening up. Strata has focused on building and maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction throughout it's growth. When issues arise with customers, tech services, product, client services, experience management and leadership work together to try to resolve the issues. As someone who works with clients, I can say that Strata genuinely wants to do what is right for clients AND the company.
Not really a con in the big picture of being part of a successful company... but Strata takes accountability seriously. Employees are expected to perform consistently against expectations for this... role. If people are not performing well, leaders share feedback and coach people to get better. Feedback and coaching happen for everyone - a lot. For some people, even strong performers, getting a lot of feedback and coaching can feel overwhelming, even though it is meant to help grow someone's skills.