Compare GlaxoSmithKline vs Unilever BETASee how working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GlaxoSmithKline scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Unilever scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GlaxoSmithKline.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- Unilever had 24 more reviews than GlaxoSmithKline that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I have been working at GlaxoSmithKline full-time
Open culture. Lateral growth, good career prospects. Values and behaviors are remarkable.
Too complex organisation structure. Little complex business processes.
I worked at Unilever for less than a year
Great place to work. Great infrastructure and employees
As promised by them that post internship, the interns will be converted to full time employees were not done