Compare GlaxoSmithKline vs Unilever BETASee how working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at GlaxoSmithKline vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Unilever scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at GlaxoSmithKline.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- Unilever had 16 more reviews than GlaxoSmithKline that mentioned "Decision making" as a Con.
I worked at Unilever full-time
1. Best work-life balance and compensation compared to other FMCG brands. 2. Global opportunities - Brazil, UK, Europe, South Africa, Thailand, Indonesia, Bangladesh, USA. 3. Trust and responsibility... from peers, managers through to senior management.
The work is competitive and sometimes it gets tough.