Compare Goldman Sachs vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Bank of America.
I worked at Goldman Sachs for less than a year
It's a brilliant opportunity, you will find really smart and helpful people who would be a part of your team.
My experience was completely virtual and it went really great. I didn't find anything unpleasant in my experience to categorize as a con.