Compare Goldman Sachs vs Boston Consulting Group BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Boston Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Boston Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Boston Consulting Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 489 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- Goldman Sachs had 253 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
- Goldman Sachs had 182 more reviews than Boston Consulting Group that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Boston Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
- Amazing amount of learning - Great exit opportunities - Working with super smart people - Travel if you like it - Experiences that are extremely diverse - Ability to be given responsibility,... way above tenure would suggest
- Very long hours - Extremely high expectations - High stress environment