Compare Goldman Sachs vs HSBC Holdings BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. HSBC Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. HSBC Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- HSBC Holdings scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HSBC Holdings.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at HSBC Holdings.
I worked at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
Very good culture allows for easy interaction with anyone in the firm. Good carreer growth opportunities. Policies are employee friendly Flexibility to connect from home.
Time management could be a problem and is subjective to project you are working for.