Compare Goldman Sachs vs Octopus BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Octopus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Octopus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Octopus scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Octopus.
- Goldman Sachs had 313 more reviews than Octopus that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Octopus full-time
Lovely modern and bright offices in a good area, many very friendly and helpful people and a great deal of opportunity to work in a variety of up-and-coming sectors. Generous salary and benefits.
Personally I didn't like the Octopus culture - although I think it varied depending on what part of the company you worked for and many others loved it. Very few women in senior positions and bad... decision making processes.
Advice to Management
Give department managers the ability to make decisions and stick to them.