Compare Goldman Sachs vs PwC BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- PwC scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I worked at Goldman Sachs for less than a year
It's a brilliant opportunity, you will find really smart and helpful people who would be a part of your team.
My experience was completely virtual and it went really great. I didn't find anything unpleasant in my experience to categorize as a con.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly, good environment, family treatment, great people
Pressure through out the year...
Advice to Management