Compare Google vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Google vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Salesforce scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- Google had 299 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 3 years
Huge focus on work/life balance, flexible working hours, good pay, solid company, lots of room for growth and opportunity
Lots of pressure to perform
Advice to Management
Keep up the transparency