Compare Google vs Twitter BETASee how working at Google vs. Twitter compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Twitter. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Google had 817 more reviews than Twitter that mentioned "Smart people" as a Pro.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Twitter.
I have been working at Twitter full-time for less than a year
Tweeps give a lot of respect to your personal time and priorities. Lots of holidays(~25 public + 12 CL + 15 AL + 12 Days of rest) Competetive Pay Top of industry work Common engineering teams to... make life of development easier
Takes little more time to develop the Benglauru team to full strength.