Compare Google vs Uber BETASee how working at Google vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I worked at Uber part-time for more than a year
No time bounds and ease of working with self ability.
You'll be paid only if you work for the time. Can't hope for sick or medical or any kind of paid leave.
Advice to Management
Should consider the cons for best relationship with driver partners and keep on performing the same better ways.