Compare Groupon vs Grubhub BETASee how working at Groupon vs. Grubhub compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Groupon vs. Grubhub. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Grubhub scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Groupon.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Grubhub.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Groupon.
- "Wear and tear" was the most mentioned Con at Grubhub.
I have been working at Groupon full-time for less than a year
1.Work life balance 2.Employee friendly organization 3.Cares for their employees 4.Huge employee benefits 5.Supportive supervisors
As I was recruited in the time of lockdown and WFH culture couldn't find any cons.
I worked at Grubhub full-time for more than a year
Honest, concerned, good team mate, can work in immense pressure, focussed, hard working and puntual
Being too critical of yourself Attempting to please everyone Being unfamiliar with the latest software
Advice to Management