Compare Guidepoint vs GLG BETASee how working at Guidepoint vs. GLG compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Guidepoint vs. GLG. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Guidepoint scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- GLG scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- GLG had 21 more reviews than Guidepoint that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- GLG had 34 more reviews than Guidepoint that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Guidepoint.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GLG.
I have been working at GLG full-time for more than 3 years
Having worked at a few companies before here, I can confidently say none of them put in the effort GLG does into making everyone feel like they are contributing and making a difference, regardless of... title or level. It is a collaborative and supportive environment, which creates endless opportunities to learn from all the smart, talented and hardworking people here. Everything starts from the top and it is very refreshing to see senior leadership actually care about making this company a great place to work.
There have recently been significant changes made throughout the company, and although change is never easy, leadership took the time to implement all aspects correctly to ensure a smooth transition... for both employees and clients. It is just the beginning, but you can already feel the positive impact these changes have made company wide.