Compare HEINEKEN USA vs Indian Oil BETASee how working at HEINEKEN USA vs. Indian Oil compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HEINEKEN USA vs. Indian Oil. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Indian Oil scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great brands" was the most mentioned Pro at HEINEKEN USA.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Indian Oil.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HEINEKEN USA.
- "Remote locations" was the most mentioned Con at Indian Oil.
I have been working at Indian Oil full-time for more than 10 years
There are plenty of facilities from healthcare to good schools inside townships. The quarters are well furnished at most places with no or very minimal charge for electricity and water.
The community is very narrow minded and envious of you if you are a successful employee.
Advice to Management
The management should ensure that the employees are not being harassed by their seniors and they should be more interactive.