Compare Hach Company vs Promkraft BETASee how working at Hach Company vs. Promkraft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hach Company vs. Promkraft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hach Company scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Promkraft scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Hach Company.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Hach Company.
I have been working at Hach Company full-time for more than 3 years
- Transparent and Open Culture, quite a flat organization - Top Management is quite approachable. - Concerned about Employee Engagement, takes active steps in employee enablement and development -... DBS is a way of life - frameworks are designed to get the best out of you. - You can really grow your career by taking new initiatives within OpCos and aspire for lateral movements in larger roles. - Products and Services are the best in the world, one can progress in work with great confidence.
- Quite a lean organization, so one has to be dynamic and resourceful to play multiple hats. - Company challenges you to achieve more - not for individuals used to work in comfort zone. Change... Management is a way of life.
Advice to Management
- Needs more investment in terms of localizing offerings to be competitive. - More exposure and alignment to corporate / principals / processes will help. - Need to hire more domain specific talent.
I have been working at Promkraft full-time for more than 10 years
inspiring managers & supportive directors with decades of experience.
official weekly off is Friday
Advice to Management
if management did Sunday as weekly off then it will be very beneficial to employees.