Compare HairClub vs American Traveler BETASee how working at HairClub vs. American Traveler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at HairClub vs. American Traveler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HairClub scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- American Traveler scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Help people" was the most mentioned Pro at HairClub.
- "Travel nursing" was the most mentioned Pro at American Traveler.
- "Working saturdays" was the most mentioned Con at HairClub.
- "Negative to say" was the most mentioned Con at American Traveler.
I worked at American Traveler full-time for less than a year
Free snacks, nice office, a lot of autonomy
After first year, poor commission structure, poor training, can't keep recruiters
Advice to Management
Give more realistic previews of the role instead of promising sunshine and butterflies and how easy it is.