Compare Hilton vs Amazon BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Team member travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Hilton.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 1,938 more reviews than Hilton that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Amazon full-time for more than a year
Great work atmosphere, supporting TM
Pressure attending targets, agents cannot make decisions on their own should always consult with next level for actions to be taken for customers
Advice to Management