Compare Hilton vs Amazon BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazon scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Team member travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Hilton.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,570 more reviews than Hilton that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than a year
Good pay Easy to get promoted No work stress
Timings are not feasible No weekend offs
Advice to Management
Consider taking ex employees back if they want to join the company after their Masters.