Compare Hilton vs Choice Hotels BETASee how working at Hilton vs. Choice Hotels compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hilton vs. Choice Hotels. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hilton scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Choice Hotels scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Team member travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Hilton.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Choice Hotels.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Hilton.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at Choice Hotels.
I have been working at Hilton full-time
I am working as a security and safety executive at Conrad Bengaluru, hotel by Hilton. it is a very friendly environment for working and high standard hospitality service for staff and to the guests .
Yes you have to work on all shifts in a day as per requirement.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Choice Hotels
International Brand/Group to work. Choice Hotels offers strong corporate benefits which includes health and welfare, paid leave, plan, stock options ,and many other great benefits.
lack of management support, There are many cons there. More so than pros. I used to really love working there, but so many changes in structure and procedure really made working there a burden.... Management has mostly always been bad there. Keeping the status quo and never truely striving for perfection or focus on customer needs. We were told multiple times from senior management that the organization never wanted to be an industry leader in anything nor at the bottom either, but wanted to be in the middle. Benefits have been greatly reduced and costs increased for health care, and tuition reimbursement has been frozen for about a year or two now. things vary a lot as far as atmosphere between departments. One side such as programming has very little management oversight and others have ultra micro managing.